Settings\Admin Both say "NoAccess"

Jul 6, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Hi Peoples, I've spent the whold day now trying to get access to the Settings and Admin tab. The other tabs (Locations, MakeModels, Computers etc) all work fine. It just keeps coming up with "NoAccess".
So I tried using a specified account and then manually giving that account login access into SQL and granting access to the database and giving DBOwner and SYSAdmin. Then changing the options in the web front end in admin\configuration and specifying the same account in various places in IIS 7. I am running everything, the MDT, SQL etc on Windows 7.

I can get into the Admin tab if i go into IIS and in application settings turn the "EnhancedSecurity" to false but of course I loose the "Settings" tab because in the Admin\Configuration  under "common settings" the "Enable enhanced features/ security" option becomes unchecked. When installing, everything seemed to go as per the installation screen shots. I am not sure now if I have all the settings in IIS back to the way they should be as I ended up trying so many things. I always left Anonymous Authentication as disabled. I would really love some help if possible???

May 10, 2011 at 7:47 PM

I'm having this same problem. Does anyone know what the issue might be?